Friday, October 21, 2011

Hey guys I haven't posted in a really long time, I miss the sound of the keys clicking away with each new post. Well I'm going to tell you mostly the major stuff and some of the little. Well for one I started homeschooling this year. It's so fun and I love it so much. I also do this 2 day a week thing for homeschoolers. What else.... well I got a facebook, youtube, google plus, and twitter account so I'm kinda addicted to them. That's one of the main reasons I stopped posting. However I'm looking forward to starting up again. I also got the new iPhone 4s and it's really cool. I especially love facetime. On Tuesday we're getting our carpets replaced so I've been kinda stressing about moving all my furniture and stuff. I'm also going to be in the play "Narnia" and the dance show "Nutcracker." I love the practices for them but especially for Nutcracker. I think that's about it and I know I have more to say but I have to go to bed It's getting pretty late now but I promise I will catch you guys up on all my news :D

No comments:

Post a Comment