Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Didn't LIE

Ok so I'm following through my promise of blogging everyday except I didn't exactly since it's 12:28 but whatever it still counts. So today I went to Mimi's Cafe and I got some good food :D but then I got full... SO anyways then I went to Trilogy and we had practice for the fight scene in Narnia, but my partner wasn't there to fight with so I mainly just hung out with other people (who's partners ditched them.) Then I had REAL practice for Narnia and I'm officially in 4 scenes..... I think. That's to be discovered. THEN I had hip hop practice. NOW I'm chilin' with A Kelsie. NOW TO MY DEEP INNER THOUGHTS..........
...................... YA READY................... WELL ARE YOU............................ NO YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT KIND OF CONTENT........... SO WHY DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN THOUGHTS STALKER O_o (Sorry if I offended stalkers)

No comments:

Post a Comment