Saturday, October 22, 2011

I is EXCITEEEED

Why am I excited....... WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................
...................IT'S NOT LIKE I'M SEEING ALL MY KCCS FRIENDS AT THEIR VOLLEY BALL TOURNAMENT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omgosh I haven't seen them in like forever I miss you guys so much :D I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. NO I KNOW I like it :D BTW I stayed up all night and so that's why I'm posting at 6:34 in the morning..... I will try to get some sleep before the game so I will-a-not a be tired fo da game. Wa up wit dis accent. I don no but I...... I.......I.......... don..... no :D but anyway see use guys later today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment